CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Heather's Tribute

I can't believe that Monday will mark the one month anniversary of Heather's passing. It is amazing how quickly time moves on. Well, I finally figured out how to post the slide show I made for Heather's funeral. It's posted at the top of my blog for those who would like to see. Heather "picked" the songs herself. Viva la Vida--Heather told my mom that that was her favorite song shortly before she went into the hospital. The last two (Courage Is and First Day of My Life) Heather had pulled me up into her room to play me some of her favorite songs, and she told me that these two were her "theme songs". I hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Amy, What a beautiful tribute to Heather! I only met her once, but she seemed like an amazing sister.. That was a very sweet thing to do it made me cry.. That will be very special for your family to have. Hope your doing ok! Take care, Amber

Andrea J. Bacigalupo said...

Thanks for sharing your tribute to Heather with us. You did such a wonderful job, the slideshow/video is absolutely beautiful.

It was nice to see you a couple of weeks ago. I hope you are doing well. When you find yourself in Southern California, look us up!

Delise said...

AAAAAmmmmyyy! Your slide show is beautiful and your love for Heather came shining right through. You made it a month, one step at a time. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and know you are loved! Hugs!

Just me and my girls said...

Amy,

I am good friends with Amanda Tye and my sister is one of the ones that was able to take care of Heather while she was in the hospital. I just want to tell you what a beautiful tribute that was to your sister. She seemed like a remarkable person that was too good for this earth. I wish the best for you and your family.

Mindi Turner

Heather's Tribute

Broadcast your video at TypeNot.com