CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

I have discovered a lot of things about the East Coast.



#1. It rains. A LOT. And not just the little "drip drip drop little April Showers." It is wise to carry an umbrella at all times--or you may end up soaking wet as you try to swim to the nearest T-stop.



#2. Locals think it is really funny if you end up in a rainstorm without an umbrella.



#3. People are really friendly. I find people to talk to wherever I go. And not just little chit chat. I've had someone in Ann Taylor offer to give me their employee discount and a top executive woman invite me to stay at her house if I were ever in Paraguay for helping her translate. (but for no more than five days :-).



#4. Directions aren't any easier on the East Coast. Poor Charlotte has had to come and find me a couple of times as I have taken some wrong turns.

0 comments:

Heather's Tribute

Broadcast your video at TypeNot.com