CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Skydiving Video

I finally have my video downloaded!!! Couple things to watch for--When he first asks me if I am ready to skydive--there is some inconsistency with my body language and the words I say. See if you can guess what it is. The person doing flips out of the plane is the bishop out here. :-) I jump after him. The words I am mouthing are "holy cow." I deny saying anything else. When my tandam partner points his hand in front of my face, he is telling me to open my chute. Finally, next time I get a video skydiving, I will be wearing a long sleeve shirt to hide my "batwings" :-). You can see me jump out better on Charlotte's video. Just click on her name in the list of friend blogs if you are interested. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Andrea J. Bacigalupo said...

Wahooooo! What's next Amy!?

Delise said...

I for one thought your batwings were impressive...especially on Brent's big screen tv! Woot!

Heather's Tribute

Broadcast your video at TypeNot.com