I know....almost more shocking than me jumping out of a plane. Believe it or not I have become quite the chef here in Boston. It's amazing what not having to work during the day and someone to share a meal with will do for your cooking skills :-). This is my very first Spinach Lasagna....the other night I also made stuffed peppers. I even had to "mince garlic" for both of the recipes. My good friends Elisabeth and Daniel in Denmark would be so proud. They cook fabulous food for just about every meal! Even making homemade bread. One day.....
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Amy--Cooking?!?!!???
Posted by Amy at 12:14 PM
Labels: Adventures in Boston
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heather's Tribute
| Broadcast your video at TypeNot.com |
2 comments:
You will have to cook one of those fabulouse meals when you get home! Love, Mom
Very impressed! And very cute shirt and earrings!
Post a Comment