How fun is technology!!! I love how my niece and nephew are so into the text! What good little readers my sister made. They helped me with this project as I was watching them. I'm sure everyone who reads this already heard about my brother-in-law's car accident. Not sure what more to say other than I am so incredibly grateful we still have him. No one could ask for a better husband for my sister or father for her kids. He is irreplaceable. We are so blessed to still have him with us. Maybe there are some benefits to having connections on the other side :-) I just hope that this is my family's last reminder of how precious life is and how lucky we are to have one another. I don't imagine we'll be forgetting any time soon.....
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heather's Tribute
| Broadcast your video at TypeNot.com |
1 comments:
ha ha. cute video.
glad to hear your brother-in-law is still here and hopefully doing better. what a great family he has.
Post a Comment