I just have to say that I have such an incredible job. I am working on specializing with kids with a really severe speech disorder known as childhood apraxia of speech. These kids struggle to say even simple words. I have been working with this one child for about a year. He works so incredibly hard. Today, we worked a little on saying "I love mommy" and "I love daddy" for valentines day so he could tell his parents. I was asking him who he wanted to practice next, grandpa, his brother, his sister...he smiled and pointed to me and said "amy". Then he said "I love Amy." I could not have a better valentines day.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heather's Tribute
| Broadcast your video at TypeNot.com |
2 comments:
Gotta love moments like that...makes every other day worth it.
That is so very cute! I love when work is actually rewarding like that!
Post a Comment