CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome to the World Emi Jean!


I am so excited to announce the arrival of Miss Emilee Jean, my beautiful niece of 6 lbs 9 oz. The pictures say it all. I have been so impressed with how my rock star nephew and sweet niece have welcomed her here, and one can't help but know that Heather helped little Emi on her way. Addie kept saying that she is her "special baby sister." Yes, my sweet Addie, a baby sister is a very special gift. I'm sure Emi will be as precious to you as Heather is to me.




To celebrate, we got Popsicles in the cafeteria that turned Josh's and Addie's tongues dark green!


Who ever said the third child is never documented must not have ever met my family. :-) Oh, and by popular demand (or rather one comment) I have posted the infamous monkey's picture in said post.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Congrats! She is a beauty. I'm glad you get to practice your baby skills. ;) Enjoy!

Em said...

She is so adorable! You have the cutest nieces and nephew. Holy cow. Love them! Congrats auntie!
Love ya!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Oh, she is so cute! Nieces and Nephews are so fun.

cherilyn said...

she is beautiful!

Patrice said...

She is SO cute. What a blessing for your family. I bet you are the best aunt ever! Hey, when we going out for pizza?

Wendy said...

how exciting for your family! And I love the monkey pictures.

Heather's Tribute

Broadcast your video at TypeNot.com